Jay Z, credited by Forbes as the first Hip Hop Billionaire in the world would be hosting the inaugural Sean Carter Foundation Gala.
To woo his rich friends into attending the event. The 49-year-old rapper instead sent Rolex watches along with a Ace of Spades champagne to serve as passes.
The news broke out when Meek Mill and Swizz Beatz who couldn’t contain their awe posted on Instagram about the lavish gifts.
The charity event is scheduled to take place on the weekend of November 15 and 16 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
The BLACK-TIE gala will be headlined by 15 times Grammy Award winner – Alicia Keys (Swizz Beatz’s wife). And performances from other artists also.
A $100,000 buy-in Blackjack Tournament is another interesting highlight of the event. Rapper, Meek Mill who is renowned for his love for Casino is expected to participate in this.
Schedule of the VIP access Gala weekend activities includes:
- VIP Welcome Services- Exclusive Concierge Services
- Exclusive Hospitality Services- Platinum Suite for 2 Nights at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino- Weekend Resort Credit Valued at $1,000
- One seat at the private Blackjack Tournament on Friday, November 15th, commencing at 10pm, with a chance to win a $500,000 prize*
- VIP seating for you and your guest at the Shawn Carter Foundation Gala Dinner on Saturday, November 16th, commencing at 6pm
- VIP seating at the Post-Gala Dinner Benefit Concert- featuring a performance by Grammy Award winning Icon, Alicia Key
- Exclusive Gala Gift
The Shawn Carter Foundation Gala Dinner, generously presented by PUMA, will take place on Saturday, November 16th and will feature a Pre-Gala Dinner Cocktail Reception, dinner, auction, and a Post-Gala Benefit Concert. More details here.
All proceeds raised charity the Gala Dinner benefit The Shawn Carter Foundation. The long list of special guests expected include Beyoncé and Rihanna.
True to his lyrics, Jay Z is not a businessman, He’s a business, man! –Diamonds from Sierra Leone